Home / Where to buy glue for eyelash extensions?
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Fillo
    Participant

We have opened a new beauty salon. And we immediately need to find reliable suppliers of high-quality materials for eyelash extensions. Namely, first of all, glue for eyelashes is needed so that customers do not have allergies to it. We don’t want to spoil the initial reputation of our salon.

Grekov
    Participant

There is nothing easier than you need to either go to a store that sells such goods and through them go to their supplier by checking all the certificates for the goods in advance or take a chance and order via the Internet, but you risk getting in this way on low-quality glue if you buy it somewhere it’s clear where.

AdamGordon
    Participant

You are right! To get a good start in business, you should always use quality products, including eyelash extension glue. To be honest, I can’t advise you anything right now. But I will ask my sister later. She works in an elite beauty salon as an eyelash extension master. I’m sure she knows exactly where to buy the necessary materials and tools to work with the best quality. I’ll let you know later.

manuelcherri
    Participant

wow, what a great business for beauty salons, if you really manage to make a very good one, believe me, you will earn a lot of money, but anyway, going back to the topic if you search the internet you will come across several stores that sell beauty products, I particularly recommend StacyLash, in my opinion it is one of the best businesses selling beauty products, glue for lashes, shampoo for extensions and others, right here https://stacylash.com/collections/glue you can enter stacylash and see everything the catalog with your own eyes, they sell everything, but when I tell you everything is EVERYTHING, everything related to beauty products, I hope that my recommendation is what you are looking for and I wish you the best of luck with your beauty salon

valtt79
    Participant

Hi all. yes, you are all right on your own, just wanted to add my opinion that, in my opinion, it is better to buy a product more expensive but of better quality. to provide a service and the client will be satisfied and will come to you again than to buy cheaper and provide poor-quality service, then the client will not return to you again .. in general, everything is logical.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.