Home / Transportation service
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Fieeghel
    Participant

I decided to change my place of residence and hired a moving company. On the day of the move, “hurrah!”, but on arrival I was shocked: some of my belongings were gone, others damaged. Suddenly, I had to pay an unbelievable amount of money for additional payments. How can I protect myself from fraudulent schemes when moving and find a reliable company?

Rlolauts
    Participant

To avoid moving scam and find a reliable company, it is recommended to: Research reputation: read reviews, ratings and recommendations of other customers. Check documents: make sure the company is licensed, insured and has a detailed contract. Evaluate the visit: give the company the opportunity to evaluate the volume of the shipment in person before offering a price. Clear contract: detail all services, costs, terms and additional charges. Avoid prepayment: give money only after the move is completed. Packing valuable items: transport them yourself or specify how the company will ensure their safety.That’s it.

QuintinMiller
    Participant

If you’ve been deceived by a scam, Assistance-Refund is here to aid you in reclaiming your funds, even in intricate cases. Our proficiency revolves around reimbursing victims of diverse fraudulent schemes, covering areas like bank transfers, credit card transactions, online accounts, and cryptocurrency dealings. We emphasize transparency throughout the entire recovery process, striving diligently to assist you in contesting and recovering the funds that were unlawfully taken from you.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.