Home / Office renovations.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    AdamGordon
    Participant

I’ve rented a new office and I want to do a quick renovation. The ceilings are already painted and I plan to wallpaper the walls. It’s relatively quick, and the office can be given any modern design. I like the boho style best. But I want to give employees the opportunity to choose their own wallpaper for their office. Please advise, please, an online store with a large assortment, where everyone can make a choice to his taste. I want to buy everything in one place. I would be grateful for any advice.

@moona
    Participant

Your decision is nice to apply boho style wallpapers on walls. When walls comes to cleaning, wallpapers are the most cost-effective option when compared to paint. So I suggest you to buy boho wallpaper https://costacover.com/collections/boho-wallpaper from this store. Here you can easily get boho style wallpapers with unique features in reasonable prices.

AdamGordon
    Participant

@moona thanks for the recommendation. The store really has a huge selection of wallpapers. I am sure that each of my employees will be able to choose a design to their liking. I will start working on this issue tomorrow. And I think that by the end of the week the office renovation will be close to completion.

benowen
    Participant

No doubt, boho wallpapers are so unique and beautiful. I also applied wallpaper on my room walls and honestly, it gives a unique look. Moona also shared a good store I visited it and surprised that it has a great collection of wallpapers. I am sure you will find your required wallpaper from here.

@moona
    Participant

Yes, you are absolutely right saying. I bought boho wallpaper for applying on my room walls from the above store that I mentioned here. The store contains different designs and unique colours of wallpapers in reasonable prices. I suggest you to visit that store.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.