Home / Community Retrowave Demos! (Page 3)

NewRetroWave Forums Music Community Retrowave Demos!

This topic contains 46 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  nightdrive85 7 hours, 6 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
  • Author

UnitronDelta
    Participant

Hi there,

Here are a few tracks I recently created, as a beginner in Synthwave production I would love to get some feedback:

Cheers,
    UD

• This reply was modified 9 months, 3 weeks ago by  UnitronDelta.
    • This reply was modified 9 months, 3 weeks ago by  UnitronDelta.

deepcrush
    Participant

Dive, from our romantic synthwave inspired mystery pop album.

LADAR
    Participant

• This reply was modified 4 months ago by  LADAR.

NewRetroWave
    Keymaster

@ladar Hey there. This is sounding cool, but the overall master/ mix is a bit flat. Try switching up the kick mix choice and it is being drowned out by the other instruments.Solid start though.

LADAR
    Participant

Hi. Thanks a lot for the feedback!

Frei
    Participant

I’ve always made other music genres, but fell in love with the whole retro wave vibe after my friend from cd project red (Cyberpunk 2077) showed me the game and music. So I thought why not try to create something that maybe can be released in this beautiful new world.

My friend told me you were the best channel to contact and get feedback if the track is right enough, so here I am, ready to be honest πŸ™‚

Thanks for checking it out!

I’m thinking maybe adding a reverb vocal on it like Robert Parker Silent Kiss, but let me know what the community thinks!

savoye
    Participant

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  savoye.

NeonExdeath
    Participant

Hey NRW. I’m a long-time Los Angeles-based producer, just started this new retro project one month ago. I’m releasing a track a week with the eventual goal of compiling them into an album. Down for art or sound collabs, find my socials via http://neonexdeath.com. Thanks for listening!

niklasoh
    Participant

Hi! This is a song I started working on some days ago and I’d really like to get some feed back on the mixing and “mastering” (as I’m trying to learn more about those parts). General feedback is of course also much welcome. πŸ™‚

niklasoh
    Participant

Hi! This is a song I started working on some days ago and I’d really like to get some feed back on the mixing and β€œmastering” (as I’m trying to learn more about those parts). General feedback is of course also much welcome. πŸ™‚

Updated link…

LADAR
    Participant

Since I’m late to submissions I might just drop it here. Any feedback is welcome. Thanks.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  LADAR.

Empirism
    Participant

Hi NRW community πŸ™‚ Im hobbyist musician from Finland and lived through the 80/90 as a teenager :D. When I found the newretrowave on the net, I fell love to idea mixing modern music to those era styles and sound. I knew this is what I want to do and I will work, if I can be qualified enough to be a part even the New Retro wave releases someday, ^_^, who knows πŸ™‚

Anyway, all kind of feedbacks are welcome. Good to be here -Emp

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  Empirism. Reason: Link doesn't work :)
    • This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  Empirism. Reason: fixing some words (;

Cyberfips
    Participant

Hiho πŸ™‚

I am Cyberfips (named thisk since the early 2000s… nothing to do with retro from the 80s? Well right….
    BUT i started to make music by myself since january 2019…. and i am desperate for any (constructive) feedback about my music. I see this more of a mobby of mine (to get away from working days stress, and so on πŸ™‚
    So, i would be happy to get any feedback on my last songs.
    I know there is much to improve πŸ™‚
    Here is my tracklist πŸ™‚
    (embedding soundcloud directly is not working anymore??!)
    so i am posting an unexciting link πŸ˜›

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  Cyberfips.

Cyberfips
    Participant

holy fu***….. sorry…
    i tried a whole lotta time to revert my text…. and now my profile is also complaining…
    sorry, if i misunderstand something, but the social parts of this sike suxs….
    πŸ™ πŸ™

Arpageddon
    Participant

Here’s One of my tracks. I have more on youtube. Hope you enjoy!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.